In a recent series of round-table discussion groups, HR and IT professionals from across South Africa shared their stories straight from the front line of technology integration in HR strategy. This report distils these discussions to provide detailed insights into the challenges and opportunities facing HR practitioners in using technology to be a driver and enabler of organisational change.
Methodology and Respondent Profile
- Research conducted in February 2016
- Method: Small face-to-face discussion groups facilitated by an industry thought-leader to uncover pain points, challenges and ideas for improvement
- Over 50 HR and IT professionals participated
- A range of professionals:
- HR Directors
- HRIS Managers
- Head of People and Development
- Learning & Development Managers
- Senior Business Analysts
- Project Managers
- Directors of Technology
Fill in the form below to download your free report.