BI INNOVATION & TECH FEST?
Celebrating the people, technology & ideas that are accelerating a data-driven future
We are living in a time of unprecedented change. One thing that will never change is the need to learn, grow, innovate and cultivate meaningful connections so that extraordinary things can happen. In fact, these things are arguably more important than ever. Adding to this, achieving efficient BI practices is undoubtedly the most vital element for businesses to master. This is why we are incredibly excited to be hosting BI Innovation & Tech Fest Online 2021.
PREDICTIVE ANALYTICS AND MACHINE LEARNING: DELIVERING ON THE PROMISE OF DATA SCIENCE
Eric Siegel, Coursera Instructor: “Machine Learning for Everyone”, Author: “Predictive Analytics: The Power to Predict Who Will Click, Buy, Lie, or Die” (USA)
The excitement over data science has grown dramatically. But what is the value, the function, the purpose? The most actionable win to be gained from data is prediction. This is achieved by analytically learning from data how to render predictions for each individual. Such predictions drive more effectively the millions of operational decisions that organizations make every day. In this keynote, Predictive Analytics World founder and “Predictive Analytics” author Eric Siegel reveals how machine learning – aka predictive analytics – works, and the ways in which it delivers value to organizations across industry sectors
HOW DO I DIGITALLY TRANSFORM MY ORGANISATION INTO A DATA-DRIVEN ORGANISATION?
Charles Reeves Jr., Director of Business Intelligence, Epiphany Technology Solutions, LLC. (USA)
This presentation will highlight the three areas to focus on when digitally transforming an organisation to become data-driven.
- People: Strategies to review, assess and train business and IT resources to make decisions based on data and analytics
- Process: Strategies to review, assess and develop processes to make decisions based on data and analytics
- Technology: BI technology strategy focused on Data Warehousing, Data Management and Governance, Reporting & Analytics
SECRETS THAT YOUR SYSTEM REVEALS WITH PROCESS MINING
Jutta Reindler, BI Innovator, Siemens Healthineers AG, Computed Tomography (GER)
Siemens Healthineers Computed Tomography uses process mining to gain insights on scanner workflows. Machine Data is combined with customer and service data to check the usability and performance of the scanner’s operating software. Quality and user acceptance of feature innovations can be tested with the process mining solution.
- Process Mining is a great new technology to visualise workflows
- It can be used in any process that creates timestamps in a database
- It is perfect for all office or “non- touchable” processes that are currently out of analytical reach
Why Do So Many Dashboards Fail Users?
Nick Desbarats, Independent Data Visualisation & Dashboard Design Educator, Practical Reporting Inc. (CAN)
Most dashboards fail. Rates of user satisfaction are almost always low, and many dashboards end up under-used or abandoned. In this eye-opening talk, dashboard expert Nick Desbarats reveals the real reasons why dashboards have been letting users down for 30+ years, and the fundamentally different approaches that are needed in order to create dashboards that deliver real value to organisations, and that users actually like.
- Multi-purpose dashboards don’t work (make purpose-specific ones instead)
- Monitoring displays for multiple roles don’t work (make role-specific ones instead)
- “Wall of numbers” dashboards don’t work (visually flag metrics that require attention instead)
MASTERING SAP is home to six independent conferences each
with their own hot topics, schedule, speakers and more
As traditional finance and accounting processes are disrupted, Mastering SAP Financials is the annual innovation forum for Finance leaders and their teams to talk: Budgeting & Planning, Reporting, Aligning Business Process to Systems, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Changing Accounting Standards, GRC, Change Management, Central Finance and SAP Roadmap.
TECH & CLOUD
A unique opportunity for Developers, Architects, IT Leaders and Technical Specialists to enhance your technology skills with SAP experts in: Development, Next Gen Data Management & AI, Integration, Digital Transformation, S/4HANA Readiness, System Admin, Applied Intelligence, Security, Business Intelligence, Shared Services and User Experience.
HR & PAYROLL
Australia’s most progressive gathering of HR leaders and teams to celebrate the talent and technology transforming the future of work. Two amazing days of learning and innovation on Integration, Recruitment & Onboarding, L&D, Performance Management, Core HR & Payroll, Single Touch Payroll, Digital Transformation, Talent, Workforce Analytics and Employee Engagement.
SECURITY & RISK
Focussing on the challenges, solutions and opportunities confronting Security, Cybersecurity and GRC professionals: A Culture of Security, Aligning Roles with Org Security Structure, Security by Design, Roadmap & SAP S/4HANA, Cloud Security, Cyber Threats, Bots & Identity Management, Access Reporting, Data Privacy/GDPR, and Governance & Testing.
Showcasing SAP customers and partners successfully connecting their people, critical information, and ideas to enable fast and confident decision-making. Key topics covered: Creating a Data and Analysis Culture, Building a High-Performance Analytics Team, Data Governance, SAP Roadmap, Self Service, User Experience, AI, Machine Learning and Data, and Planning.
Meticulously researched and curated with senior leaders representing Federal and State departments, this program concentrates on the unique challenges & opportunities facing the Public Sector: Organisational change management for the journey towards GovERP, Massive data migrations, Shared Services Environment, Automation, Integration, Cloud Security and S/4HANA Readiness.
“I’ve been to similar procurement events, but this is my favourite by far. I will definitely be recommending this to all my procurement peers.”
Procurement Manager, Servcorp
OUR INCREDIBLE 2020
Thank you to our incredible speakers! This carefully-selected group of innovative global and South African BI specialists zoned in on the technology and ideas that are transforming the BI space.
PARTNER WITH US
Our goal is to help relevant & exciting partner companies connect with customers.
As a partner of BI Innovation & Tech Fest Online, you have access to an array of opportunities across branding, profiling, networking and lead generation. What’s more, you’re able to listen and learn from our global thought leaders, as well as hear the real stories from customers in the space.
DOWNLOAD THE PARTNER PACK
“One of the best conferences I’ve ever attended.”
Senior Contract Manager, Jemena
- Access to all keynote presentations
- Access to 2 tracks of content, including presentations by international thought leaders, local customer case studies and solution showcases
- Access to a community of peers and experts through several networking opportunities
- Access to our Virtual Exhibition space, providing your with direct interaction with partners
- Access to our Start-Up Hub
- Access to our Virtual Speakers Corner – the opportunity to ask direct questions to our speakers
- Access to the daily “Happy Hour”
- Exclusive invitation to post-event networking events
- A detailed event Info Pack containing a conference networking list, all speaker & partner contact details, extra information, links and videos from all speakers, electronic access to all partner presentations
- The opportunity to win prizes and get exclusive access to “freebies”
“A truly innovative concept”
Procurement Manager, Wilmar Sugar
Join the mailing list to be the first to hear about special offers, speaker updates, news and content curated just for you.
A Ground-Breaking Program
TAILOR MADE FOR YOU
Brave, inspiring and meticulously researched, these hot topics have emerged from round table discussions with 50+ senior procurement leaders.
- Innovation – driving real change
- Selling the procurement value proposition
- Automation, optimization and simplification
- Leveraging risk – an opportunity
- Acquiring, retaining and developing talent
- Sustainability – procurement can change the world
- Alignment to the business and managing stakeholders
- Reliable data and traceability
- How to select procurement tools