BI INNOVATION & TECH FEST?
Celebrating the people, technology & ideas that are accelerating a data-driven future
The world is currently going through a time of unprecedented change, and this change is likely to be ongoing. One thing that will never change is the need to learn, grow, innovate and cultivate meaningful connections so that extraordinary things can happen. In fact, these things are arguably more important than ever. This is why we are hosting BI Innovation & Tech Fest Online.
This is going to be our most accessible event yet. Access to world-class content from inspirational speakers, leaving you with practical, tangible learnings, all from the comfort of your home.
Here are the key themes that will be covered throughout this event:
- Embracing Business Intelligence to Thrive in an Ever-Changing World
- Business Intelligence Technology Enabling Business Strategies & Operational Efficiencies – Present & Future
- Managing Data Effectively & Building a Data-Driven Culture
- Riding the Wave of Change & Flourishing in a New Normal
MASTERING SAP is home to six independent conferences each
with their own hot topics, schedule, speakers and more
As traditional finance and accounting processes are disrupted, Mastering SAP Financials is the annual innovation forum for Finance leaders and their teams to talk: Budgeting & Planning, Reporting, Aligning Business Process to Systems, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Changing Accounting Standards, GRC, Change Management, Central Finance and SAP Roadmap.
TECH & CLOUD
A unique opportunity for Developers, Architects, IT Leaders and Technical Specialists to enhance your technology skills with SAP experts in: Development, Next Gen Data Management & AI, Integration, Digital Transformation, S/4HANA Readiness, System Admin, Applied Intelligence, Security, Business Intelligence, Shared Services and User Experience.
HR & PAYROLL
Australia’s most progressive gathering of HR leaders and teams to celebrate the talent and technology transforming the future of work. Two amazing days of learning and innovation on Integration, Recruitment & Onboarding, L&D, Performance Management, Core HR & Payroll, Single Touch Payroll, Digital Transformation, Talent, Workforce Analytics and Employee Engagement.
SECURITY & RISK
Focussing on the challenges, solutions and opportunities confronting Security, Cybersecurity and GRC professionals: A Culture of Security, Aligning Roles with Org Security Structure, Security by Design, Roadmap & SAP S/4HANA, Cloud Security, Cyber Threats, Bots & Identity Management, Access Reporting, Data Privacy/GDPR, and Governance & Testing.
Showcasing SAP customers and partners successfully connecting their people, critical information, and ideas to enable fast and confident decision-making. Key topics covered: Creating a Data and Analysis Culture, Building a High-Performance Analytics Team, Data Governance, SAP Roadmap, Self Service, User Experience, AI, Machine Learning and Data, and Planning.
Meticulously researched and curated with senior leaders representing Federal and State departments, this program concentrates on the unique challenges & opportunities facing the Public Sector: Organisational change management for the journey towards GovERP, Massive data migrations, Shared Services Environment, Automation, Integration, Cloud Security and S/4HANA Readiness.
“I’ve been to similar procurement events, but this is my favourite by far. I will definitely be recommending this to all my procurement peers.”
Procurement Manager, Servcorp
PARTNER WITH US
Our goal is to help relevant & exciting partner companies connect with customers.
As a partner of BI Innovation & Tech Fest Online, you have access to an array of opportunities across branding, profiling, networking and lead generation. What’s more, you’re able to listen and learn from our global thought leaders, as well as hear the real stories from customers in the space.
“One of the best conferences I’ve ever attended.”
Senior Contract Manager, Jemena
This program unashamedly zones in on the people, technology and ideas literally transforming the way we work. Featuring a carefully-selected group of innovative global and Australian CPO’s – alongside psychologists, negotiators, leadership experts, neuroscientists and senior business executives.
- Access to all keynote presentations
- Access to 2 tracks of content, including presentations by international thought leaders, local customer case studies and solution showcases
- Access to a community of peers and experts through several networking opportunities
- Access to our Virtual Exhibition space, providing your with direct interaction with partners
- Access to our Start-Up Hub
- Access to our Virtual Speakers Corner – the opportunity to ask direct questions to our speakers
- Access to the daily “Happy Hour”
- Exclusive invitation to post-event networking events
- A detailed event Info Pack containing a conference networking list, all speaker & partner contact details, extra information, links and videos from all speakers, electronic access to all partner presentations
- The opportunity to win prizes and get exclusive access to “freebies”
“A truly innovative concept”
Procurement Manager, Wilmar Sugar
Join the mailing list to be the first to hear about special offers, speaker updates, news and content curated just for you.
A Ground-Breaking Program
TAILOR MADE FOR YOU
Brave, inspiring and meticulously researched, these hot topics have emerged from round table discussions with 50+ senior procurement leaders.
- Innovation – driving real change
- Selling the procurement value proposition
- Automation, optimization and simplification
- Leveraging risk – an opportunity
- Acquiring, retaining and developing talent
- Sustainability – procurement can change the world
- Alignment to the business and managing stakeholders
- Reliable data and traceability
- How to select procurement tools